- Tips To Keyword Efficiency
- The Benefits of Article Submissions
- Improved Search Engine Rank – Start With Great Keywords
- Building A New Website In PHP
- Striking out on your own: Do you really need a sitemap generator?
- SEO Can Either Make Or Break Your Company
- Sitemap Generators: Good investment for online businesses
- The benefits of SEO in link building
- SEO: For Search Engines or Humans
- Unethical SEO Practices to Avoid
- More Than a Needle in the Hay Stack: Good SEO
- Learn How Improving Your Web Site Content Could Improve Your ROI
- An SEOGOOG SandBox
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- SEO solutions for mind-boggling business results!
- Creating a Custom 404 Error Page
- Harnessing The Power Of Social Book marking To Boost PageRank and Gather A Massive Number of Back links To Your Website
- Search Engine Optimization â what is it and why the heck do I need it? Part 1
- Sitemap promotion: White hat methods for promoting your sitemap/website
- Beating The Competition With A Solid SEO Plan
- Things I Love About Google
- Optimizing with Firefox
- Building Your Website Business With An SEO Professional
- Search Engine Ranking
Do you think that your blog looks and feels very âdatedâ and that it would be good to move it in another direction in order to let it progress and grow? If so, the following 11 tips should be a good rundown for making the redesigning of your blog as simple and un-complicated as humanly possible. 1) Navigation Navigation is a vital aspect on any website in the world just for the simple fact that without the ease of navigation through a website we would never actually find the certain pages we are looking for. I find it extremely annoying when I cannot find what I am looking for - ...
Usability is a term familiar to most web users, even occasionally implemented by webmasters. Web accessibility however, is an oddity among the webâs hundred million some websites. Learn here how you can make your website more adaptable to your visitorsâ possible needs and disabilities. Web accessibility can be regarded as a branch of web usability but actually accessibility requirements to a site are more stringent than usability requirements. This is quite logical and it stems from the functions web accessibility and web usability have - i.e. while the function of web usability is to make the site easy to use to ordinary users, the goal of web accessibility is to ...
Thanks to Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs), the Internet is becoming truly global. IDNs were long waited for and even though there are some concerns in relation to them, there is no doubt that IDNs will move the Internet one step further. What Is So Special About IDNs? If the only language you use is English, you will hardly fully appreciate IDNs, but for billions of people all over the world, who are bilingual, or who don't use English at all, Internationalized Domain Names are a remarkable step in the development of Internet. According to the definition of ICANN, "Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) are domain names represented by local language characters. Such ...
Bigger IS better. Yes, itâs true. Especially if you are a small company trying to compete with the big guys (and gals). There are some tricks you can do with your website to make you seem bigger than you are and help you land new clients. Here are the top ten. 1. Use a great template There are so many templates out there now that have a professional look, and many of them are free. Themeforest.net has some incredible templates for sale, some for as low as $4. They also offer a free template every month. The tricky part is that you usually have to use an FTP site to upload these ...